Mini Crustless Mock Apple Pie Cheesecakes
Ingredients:
1 1/2 zucchini, peeled, seeds removed, cut into small cubes
1 Tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons Pyure
20 drops OOOFlavors Apple Pie (Cinnamon)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
In a pan cook the zucchini in butter til just fork tender. Add the remaining ingredients mix well. Set aside.
For the cheesecake I used
1 1/2 packages of cream cheese
1 /2 cup sweetener of choice, I used Pyure
1 teaspoonv anilla
1/4 cup sour cream
2 eggs
I also added 30 drops of the OOOFlavors Apple Pie (Cinnamon).
Blend well using a hand mixer and divide the batter equally into 12 silicone cup cake molds, place on a cookie sheet, I used my whoopie pie pan, and bake in middle rack on 350° for 30 minutes.
Let cool completely in the molds. Remove and top with "apple" pieces.
I drizzled mine with a couple pieces of melted Lily's Dark Chocolate bar. Couple of dollops of homemade whipped cream and dusted with cocoa powder for fun.

Comments