Don’t go into the new year holding a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind.
Each of our paths have crossed for so many different reasons. Some of you have taught me so much about myself, some of you have taught me how I do not want to be, some of you have taught me the true meaning of friendship and love. Some people are no longer in my life and I'm ok with that. Some of you have changed for the better. Some of you have unfortunately taught me about sad things, but that all doesn't matter, we are all here together and that's what means the most to me. So many of my friends have lost pets this year as well.
This year as I strive to make it towards my personal goals, I know I have all of you besides me cheering me on. I can't thank you enough. I won't stop sharing my journey because if I can help one person get motivated to become a healthier person then I have succeeded. I won't change who I am because a couple individuals have told me I'm showing off. I won't be pushed down by others, that's not who I am anymore. I have worked hard at who I have become and I refuse to stand down. Either strap yourself in for the ride, hold my hand, or remove your buckle and step aside.
This new year will bring each of us a new opportunity, new friendships, friendships lost, heartbreak, uncertainty and even death within our circle of family and friends. Take what you have and learn from each of these to build upon your life. Always always find the positive in every situation.
Make it a life worth living. Make it a life full of happiness. Make it a life of gratitude.
Don't dwell on things with anger in your heart, it will only make you bitter. Learn to let go. Don't dwell on the past, it's called the past for a reason. You can't control what's out of your control. Live your life with happiness, live your life to the fullest, most of all live your life knowing you are doing the best you can.
Pay it forward. Hold a door open for someone. Smile at a stranger, you may make someone's day. Think before you speak, your words can really hurt someone. It's the little things in life that mean the most and they don't cost anything but a moment of your time.
Stop spending your time missing people. You miss someone, go see them before it's too late.
Surround yourself with like minded positive people and you will have your heart overflowing.
See the world around you, travel more, read more, laugh a little more. Try a little harder to see the goodness in others. Love one another, share happiness and be thankful for you have been given the opportunity to see another day. Your life is golden, let it sparkle and shine for the world to see.
May your new year be filled with health and happiness. Remember life is too short and tomorrow is never promised to anyone.
Love to you all.
Ree xo
Each of our paths have crossed for so many different reasons. Some of you have taught me so much about myself, some of you have taught me how I do not want to be, some of you have taught me the true meaning of friendship and love. Some people are no longer in my life and I'm ok with that. Some of you have changed for the better. Some of you have unfortunately taught me about sad things, but that all doesn't matter, we are all here together and that's what means the most to me. So many of my friends have lost pets this year as well.
This year as I strive to make it towards my personal goals, I know I have all of you besides me cheering me on. I can't thank you enough. I won't stop sharing my journey because if I can help one person get motivated to become a healthier person then I have succeeded. I won't change who I am because a couple individuals have told me I'm showing off. I won't be pushed down by others, that's not who I am anymore. I have worked hard at who I have become and I refuse to stand down. Either strap yourself in for the ride, hold my hand, or remove your buckle and step aside.
This new year will bring each of us a new opportunity, new friendships, friendships lost, heartbreak, uncertainty and even death within our circle of family and friends. Take what you have and learn from each of these to build upon your life. Always always find the positive in every situation.
Make it a life worth living. Make it a life full of happiness. Make it a life of gratitude.
Don't dwell on things with anger in your heart, it will only make you bitter. Learn to let go. Don't dwell on the past, it's called the past for a reason. You can't control what's out of your control. Live your life with happiness, live your life to the fullest, most of all live your life knowing you are doing the best you can.
Pay it forward. Hold a door open for someone. Smile at a stranger, you may make someone's day. Think before you speak, your words can really hurt someone. It's the little things in life that mean the most and they don't cost anything but a moment of your time.
Stop spending your time missing people. You miss someone, go see them before it's too late.
Surround yourself with like minded positive people and you will have your heart overflowing.
See the world around you, travel more, read more, laugh a little more. Try a little harder to see the goodness in others. Love one another, share happiness and be thankful for you have been given the opportunity to see another day. Your life is golden, let it sparkle and shine for the world to see.
May your new year be filled with health and happiness. Remember life is too short and tomorrow is never promised to anyone.
Love to you all.
Ree xo

Comments