January 18, 2022 - Short & Simple

 January 18, 2022 

Just a short and simple blog

Sometimes days/blogs don't need to be long, they just reflect upon the moment !!

Today was a day I spent time with my daughter for the first time in weeks. I actually got to see her face without a mask.  I got to sit and chat with her and not be afraid of the what ifs.  We shared laughs and moments and so many I love yous. We talked about everything and anything and just spent time together. It was a great day.

The hugs were the best part, the feeling of being loved, the feeling of being wanted and cared about. 

I hate that she is out of work and missing what she loves to do. I hate that this world is so unpredictable right now. I hate that this virus is so dang scary to us.  

The fear of the unknown ..... 

With love 

Maria 


Comments

Amber said…
This makes my heart so happy! Love you both!